Friday, February 5, 2010
Our weight loss "CURE"
So Jared and I are going to do the HCG weightloss cure. Some of you may know or have heard of this. We have so far received our sryinges, mixing needles and vials and are still waiting for the HCG and the b water. Hopefully it will all be here by the middle of February and you will see a new us in 30 days! I am so excited but not really looking forward to stabbing myself everyday. I have heard its worth it and it's all in the mind so I guess we'll see. Jared is hoping to lose 30 pounds and I would like to lose 20-30 pounds. I want to post before and afters and maybe I can talk Jared into it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm way excited to see the results! My friend started the first week of Jan and has lost 26 lbs already!
ReplyDelete